0
komentar
Today's quote comes from one of my favorite photographers, Jay Maisel.
"If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you're not out there, you'll only hear about it."
-- Jay Maisel
Have a great weekend!
~DJW
by John | 12.02 | Under : blog
Today's quote comes from one of my favorite photographers, Jay Maisel.
"If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you're not out there, you'll only hear about it."
Hi,my name is Huy Dinh Quang ,and known as alias NhamNgaHanh . I love Blogger platform , graphic design ,and web development and learn they all by myself . I started SimplexDesign in September 2009 to share what I know about Blogger ,graphic design,web development ,and various resources which I collected in internet. This blog is also contain Blogger templates which I designed . I put all my effort for making these template and I hope it helpful to you .
2010 Mans in Photo . All right reserved.
0 komentar for �12/08/06: Quote of the day...�