0
komentar
My wife got her new camera phone a few days ago...she's having a lot of fun with it. Kinda made this recent "What the Duck?" cartoon appropriate! ;)
by John | 09.49 | Under : blog
My wife got her new camera phone a few days ago...she's having a lot of fun with it. Kinda made this recent "What the Duck?" cartoon appropriate! ;)
Hi,my name is Huy Dinh Quang ,and known as alias NhamNgaHanh . I love Blogger platform , graphic design ,and web development and learn they all by myself . I started SimplexDesign in September 2009 to share what I know about Blogger ,graphic design,web development ,and various resources which I collected in internet. This blog is also contain Blogger templates which I designed . I put all my effort for making these template and I hope it helpful to you .
2010 Mans in Photo . All right reserved.
0 komentar for �12/06/06: My wife's new camera phone...�